19.11.07

why my I can't keep my kids on a schedule

I seem to think that classic cinema is enlightening. why I don't know especially when I'm talking about the following movie. It is now 23:07 & there is another 43 minutes to go. what are we watching you say? let me give you a hint:



that's right it's drumroll, please.

flash gordon.

it offers so much opportunity for dialogue. if you're ever in that circumstance, do this or that so you're not the girlygirl squealing & not defending your friend be the girlygirl who colorcoordiates your weapons & armor. lol. they can learn so much from it. the sad thing is. I actually mean that. I grew up on scifi/fan & I don't think it hurt me. I grew up thinking if the hero comes to save the heroine locked in the tower, the least she can do is throw the chamberpot at the guard & try to take apart the whole tower in search of MacGuyveresque weapons. Like when Princess Leia strangles Jabba the Hut with her slave chain.


No comments: