15.11.07

I still heart me some Prabhu Deva

the comedic genius of it all but then there are moments of silence in the noise. a moment of beauty if the chaos of laughter. Sometimes my breath catches & I sigh. It's the mating display of stag for doe, a peacock's strut. There's a purity in watching music videos in another language that watching something in English can't compare with. I have no idea what they are saying & I revel in just the sound of the voices & musics then I desperately wish I knew what they were saying even though what I imagine is probably better. I always smile when I watch my crazy Indian music videos. I heart me some Prabhu Deva (imagine the hand to brow or fanning of the blushing cheeks). Dance, Kali, Dance. (this might make no sense to anybody but one person, you know who you are--kiss, kiss--& no I won't explain to those of you who aren't the one person)







just beautiful & had to share.