18.11.07

in response to kira's kitties

I love J-Pop. dress like an anime character. & sometimes sing a song where you randomly shout things from another language--English.

example A: Kotani Kinya Spicy Marmalade (I swear it sounds like he yells how'd you get so marmalade at one point.)



then there is

example B: smile.dk butterfly imagine if you will, (those of you who know our Donovan) Nat Row, Donovan & I dancing around the living room mimicking the chicks. this is not beautiful music, it is repetitive & it gets stuck in your head. I love the animation from a sheer joy-joy perspective. But if you have ever danced around the room with children to it having, watched it about 50 times, it suddenly becomes glorious. I heart (make appropriate hand gestures at this point as evidenced by the cornrowed non-samurai-ist chickie babes) me some samurai.

No comments: