15.11.07

I heart me some Bollywood

Oh the manic, excessiveness of it all. when Mephistopheles was down with the plague, I spent the hours it took to log onto to YouTube & watch this repeatedly & force my children & Traci's family to watch it.

I heart me some Prabhu Deva--the way he moves it's so impressive yet so not sexy even though as well as he moves--it should be. Girlish giggles suffuse the air whenever I watch this.

why can't there be more people changing their clothes (& coordinating it with everyone around them) & dancing in the streets & field of the world? the world would be such a beautiful place if we are on island time & we saw this in everyday life.

I have listened to the song about 4 times today just hitting repeat as I type to stay in the mood.

1 comment:

Rock Star Librarian said...

Hi. Please post more. Like a lot more. We were worried about you guys.