18.11.07

RSS feeds

Ever think you've found the holy grail? I haven't got eternal life but I suddenly have more time.

I have finally taken the time to get the hang of this RSS feed thing. Did you know that you can set up to have all your readalicious blogs come to one page so you don't have to forget to check them? Dang it, why didn't you tell me? You know how clueless I am! Anyhow. I've got all my blogs set up except 1, which I always have trouble remembering where it is & it is a pain to search for, as of about 2 days ago. I just didn't want to list it on my blogs because it is about out there. er, okay more than a bit. but it makes me giggle when it doesn't make me wince. I'm off to go & find it hopefully.

2 comments:

Rock Star Librarian said...

I love using Google reader to keep up with all my blogs. Make sure you have I Can Have Cheeseburger included. Awesome site.

Rock Star Librarian said...

Sorry. I Can Has Cheeseburger.