3.7.07

My beautiful earth mama in training


So my friend Stephanie from playgroup took the most amazing picture of my daughter, Nat. It shows her in her element. I think they are examining a caterpillar. She loves to go to playgroup & spend time with her "tribe." Being with the kiddos empowers her & gives her more confidence than I would have ever thought. When she is being negative, I can say to her: "Don't you think you are good at relating to your tribe & playing with them?" She answers "yeah, I'm pretty good with them." more often than not. She has been having confidence issues for a while now. I'm glad there is something so positive that she can say, "yeah, I'm good at that." The only thing as good as a baby in my arms is watching my daughter with one in hers. But I am so relieved that she is so not ready for one of her own. That would freak me out.

1 comment:

wildflowers said...

And you know we all LOVE Natalie:)