3.7.07

craftomatic 5000

Today is for the posting of the projects per Kira's request (this one's for you girl).

Gwen's peace dragon dress. My first stranding multicolor big project. I had to take two patterns to figure out the dress part too--I am so proud. Yeah me. I had a blast thinking this one out. I love the fact that I am now understanding what I am doing enough to look at a pattern & morph it.











Then there is the balaclava helmet I knitted up for himself as a father's day gift out of peace fleece wool. Yeah, hippie art!!!!!!! Woohoo. Peace Fleece is made from a blend of Russian, Romanian, American, Israeli and Palestinian wools. Way cool. The only thing better than this picture to the right of me is this next one below.






This is why I love my kids being mine. In a nutshell. They can't pose for a simple picture without getting creative. We had to take a half a dozen pix to get it figured out. S'okay. Time spent with my little man isn't a waste. Even if I was supposed to be cleaning when I took the pix.



I will have to post some old pix with comments another day. Because I am still supposed to be cleaning.

1 comment:

Rock Star Librarian said...

I love this post. More pictures please.