24.8.07

socks for Natalie

So I found some killer socks for Natalie. & all my darling husband could say was "are you trying to make her into another Kira?" for those of you not knowing the Kira, I'm so sorry, your loss. here she is http://audacemfaciebatamor.blogspot.com/ To which I had to respond--"You like Kira so what's wrong with that?" no answer but laughter from himself.

check out the sockage:

2 knee highs

{need to take pix, to be posted later}

1 thigh high

{need to take pix to be posted later}

But I don't think I've ever seen Kira in such socks. That would involve short pants or skirts--& she was way too conscious of sunblock to ever see her in short pants at school. But they were very happyfying socks, very fun, very funky & they make you smile. which is very Kira.

No comments: