6.3.08

Positivity. Music in the back of my head. Ecce! (word of the week)

I'm going to be postive if it kills me. Really. I'm not kidding. Call me Polly-f*cking-anna. Speaking of which, I need to watch that again.

It's probably a good thing I'm not telepathic. The music I love would probably be considered torture because the songs echo repetitively, obsessively, randomly in my head. & sometimes the music doesn't jive with the action on screen.









Ecce! Nat started Latin yesterday. & the girl is totally sitting under the tree. et puella sub arbore sedet. plene. & reading. et legit. Yeah. I had a copy of Ecce Romani I laying around so we're using that for now. Rowan will start with Minimus either this summer or next year or next week. It depends on when I figure out what the little rugrats did with it.

No comments: