4.12.07

It's midnight & I'm hungry.

But that's not why I'm blogging. I'm blogging because I just finished listening to lovelines (going to have to stop doing that) & a song came on & it has been getting stuck in my head. It's the first time I really thought a song was noise. Pure crap. Repetitive puerile & annoying. I think I've gotten old. I sort of want to cry or at least crank up my Violent Femmes & other loud rowdy stuff. I got a headache from it that went away within a minute or two of it going off the radio. The best part was they went to the Femmes & I was so relieved to hear Blister in the Sun because it was real music. Tell me the truth I'm getting old. Don't lie to me. I have to know. Here's the song that I hate:

2 comments:

Red Sonja said...

Thanks for sharing the love and getting it stuck in my head now. Could you pass the brain bleach?

On a random note, "Hallowed Ground" is still one of my favorite albums and is in heavy rotation on my playlists.

Morgan said...

While I totally respect your opinion, and think the video is the suck, I love many songs on this album.

My only real qualm with your criticism is the use of the word puerile. I might call the video such but not the song. There are many more puerile songs played on the radio and especially on television.

In fact I might go hunt some down right now. Or sleep. :)

P.S. This is the Rock Star posting, not Morgan. But I'm too lazy to log out of his account. Or he is too lazy to log out of it. I'm not sure.